Tuesday, July 15, 2014

God's plan is far greater than my own plan for our life

You read it right my friends....

GOD'S PLAN IS FAR GREATER THAN THESE PLANS I HAVE FOR MYSELF AND OUR LIFE

And the same goes for your life as well.

Even YOU!

I say this to lead up to this...

I got up this morning, knots in my stomach, nervous as all get out because since starting this journey 6 years ago, I have never been regular with my monthly visitor or "Aunt Flo" as us Infertile Myrtle's like to call it. The past 2 years since starting aggressive treatment with our current and most favorite Doctor, I have been 28-30 days on my cycle which is HUGE for me!! So, being any day "late" on Aunt Flo is a big deal and causes much stress and nervousness and excitement....

With that said, I tested this morning...And got a big fat negative...again...

I sat and cried for a minute or two and then slowly realized in that time of sadness and disappointment that God has a bigger plan for us. Brandon and I have been talking a lot about adoption and other more aggressive treatment options for us. Maybe those are our paths we should take....From this point we are to just remain faithful and continue praying to God and praising Him for his blessings and for getting us this far in our journey, to where we know what our issues are and for the lesson we are learning more and more everyday....WAIT...ON....GOD....

Yes, wait on God. He knows our destiny and our next move or next step before we ever do! He knows the outcome and we are to just trust in Him and keep our faith in Him to give us what we NEED. God will always provide, just not when we want Him too. He works on His own time and His own schedule...Not ours.

This month is another reminder that I need to keep pursing Him and quit trying to make things happen for myself. Over the past 2 to 3 months I have lost myself in grief and disappointments....I lost God in that too but its time to get back up, dust off and keep going....Stronger than before.

 Please keep us in your prayers. We still have a long way to go and we are not going to give up just yet. When God tells us it is time to sit back from the treatment and just go a different path, then we will do that. But until then, I am still going to take a break, pray without ceasing, trust in Him to bless us with our baby, and wait to start another cycle just yet with our Doctor.

Love you all!! <3 I pray you guys have a great week!!

Feel free to leave your comments here on the blog. Emailing is fine but I am not diligent with my email...(yeah, I am an email slacker). I love all of the messages I get. They keep me going strong! 


No comments:

Post a Comment