Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another bump

Well, today was not the happy joyous day I had planned for. Huh, I guess I should learn that MY plans are NOT the plans that will ever work out. God has a different set of plans drawn out for my life. And being pregnant this month was not in those plans. Yes, I am sad. Yes, I am devastated. Yes, I am asking God why not now...But it isn't my place to question. I will keep pushing forward. Our care coordinator said that everything on both of our ends are perfect. I ovulated perfectly and Brandon's levels are all still amazing so everything is right where it needs to be from a clinical stand point. It just wasn't our time.

 I have already scheduled our next route for another cycle. This time we will be more aggressive and do something a little more controlled. I will post more about it when the time comes. For right now we just have to continue to wait...until I start my period which should happen on its own since I absolutely ovulated and I am still so thankful for that bit of good news last week. Then I will call and they will make my first appointment of the next cycle.

No matter what God puts us through, we will continue to stand strong and weather this storm together. I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad about this. I am absolutely devastated and heart broken. But God knows what He is doing. He is the Alpha, the Omega, the first and the last. He made the Heavens and the Earth....I trust Him to take over this situation and make me a baby too!!!  Especially for me!! And our time WILL come!!! Sorry this isn't the happy place right now...But I vowed to be honest in this blog when I started it. Everyone going through this same situation needs to know that they are not alone. They are not the only ones who feels these emotions.

Thank you all for the prayers you have sent up these past couple of weeks and months. Please do not stop here. We need your prayers until we are done with this journey and on to a new journey! Thank you again!! I love you all!! 




2 comments:

  1. You are so strong love. God has big plans for you and Big B . Still praying for you love.

    ReplyDelete