Tuesday, September 3, 2013

We must BELIEVE!!

As I sit here tonight, I would be lying if I said I was anything but scared to death of tomorrow's outcome. I believe that even the most faithful people get scared of situations and this is one of those. Brandon and I have prayed for 5 years 1 month and 7 days for a "+" pregnancy test and to finally become parents. Tomorrow could possibly be a day to start praying for something other than that "+". A day to start praying for a healthy pregnancy and to thank God, as I have already, for the beautiful baby boy or girl He will bless us with in 9 months. A day to thank God for making me finally a "Mommy"!

Please keep us in your prayers tonight and tomorrow. I will update as soon as I can to inform you all of the results and whether they are good or bad, I will keep on keeping on with this journey. I will not give up on my Baby!! I read a quote by Tim Tebow that has really stuck with me lately. He said "I do not know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future." I kind of tweaked it to fit my situation and it goes like this "I do not know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds my tomorrow". God knows already tonight as I sit here writing this post. He already knows if there is a baby baking in my oven or if there ever will be for that matter. God already knows! I take peace in knowing that no matter what I can and will lean on Him for more strength to push through if the results of tomorrows tests are not what I want. I will continue to push through and rely on God to get me to Motherhood! Thank you all so much for your prayers during this time for us! It means the world to both Brandon and I!! It is amazing to know that we are associated with such wonderful Christian people who believe in the power of prayer!! Thank you all again!! I will leave you with this verse that I have clung to over the past years.


No comments:

Post a Comment