Friday, August 30, 2013

One blessing at a time

Well....For those that are following our journey, we have gotten some really great news (or so we think anyways)!! No, I am not pregnant (or I could be but we don't know yet) but I did get my progesterone levels back yesterday and the level is 20.9!!!! Which means that I without a doubt ovulated last week with the injections!! YAY!!!! Such an answered prayer!!! Of course it may not seem like a big deal to some of you but let me just tell you...ITS A BIG DEAL!!!! Another blessing from our ever so faithful Father!!!

 Now, we just have to continue to pray and we will go back to the Doctor on Wednesday for the BIG DAY!!! They will draw my blood to check for HcG and see if I am pregnant. Of course I will not find out right away...(UGH RARRRRR) but I should definitely know by the end of the day Wednesday.  In order to respect my emotions and whatever else that day, I will not be posting the outcome of that appointment right away. I know that I have a lot of readers and I am ever so thankful and blessed to have each and every one of you tuning in to what is the most emotional journey of our lives, but I know that it is very early in, when we do get a positive test and many many things can happen in a very short amount of time. Now now...You wont have to wait too long...Just until we know for sure whether or not my levels will continue to rise and be at a healthy place to say....I am definitely pregnant!!!

The past couple of days have been somewhat of a roller coaster, emotionally. As I sit to prepare myself for the best or the worst next Wednesday and I think of all of the amazing things that God has done this far for us, I can't help but think of a sweet family that will be laying their 3 month old baby boy to rest tomorrow. My heart is so heavy and I could never imagine their pain. Yes, I have lost a lot of my loved ones in my family, but to have to say "see you later" to your precious little miracle, is just beyond me. I always turn to my faith in times like this. When my Dad was killed, the only thing going through my mind was "WHY?" and I got 22 years with my Dad.It was the worst thing I have ever gone through in my whole entire life. To have to say "WHY?" after 3 months with your sweet little one would have to be a pain so unbearable. I can't help but pray so hard that God will give them comfort, peace and understanding through such a terrible time in their lives. God is our ultimate comforter. He will wrap his loving arms around us in times like this. He loves us!! We may not see everything in perspective right now but along the way, we will definitely see it!

So, to all of my peeps, please keep this sweet family in your prayers! Keep praying for myself and Brandon as we try to stay calm and not be all stressed awaiting the results of next Wednesdays blood test!!! Thank you all so much for your support and love during this ever so difficult time for us!! And remember "Some miracles come soon; Some come late; And some don't come until Heaven; But for those that embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ, THEY COME"!!!! Such an amazing and truthful reminder! Chat with you all soon!!!

P.S...Don't we all wish we had a fairy Godmother!!!! Cinderella was a lucky chick!! I could sure put that magic wand to use!!! ha ha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment