Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A sick kind of day...UGH

So, as I sit here in the bed not feeling well at all...(Saturday was the day I had to take my oral fertility medication) I figured pouring myself into my blog would be the best way to get over the blues of this process.
The happenings of this past week has really made me sit and ponder on what could happen in my very near future. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 17 years old. Genetic, YES. My Dad always had really high blood pressure that he chose to do nothing about. It runs in my family. With that being said, preeclampsia is a possibility of course in every pregnancy. I seem to believe it is a little more possible in my pregnancy or pregnancies, due to the fact I do have high blood pressure prior to becoming pregnant.It has been a fear ever since we started trying to become pregnant, over 5 years ago now. But I have remember that being fearful is without faith. I have to keep the faith and know that God will take care of me during this pregnancy we are praying for this month. God is good ALL of the time.
I must say I am a little nervous about our appointment tomorrow. I go for my first official ultrasound of my little eggies to see how many there are and how big they are getting!! After all, they only have T minus 7 days to be big enough to get fertilized!! They better get on the ball! It makes it all surreal to finally be in a cycle and finally be on the road to becoming parents very soon!! I will update tomorrow again after our appointment with how big our little follicles are getting and how far we are progressing!! YAY! So exciting! Even though the meds are making me feel like I have been ran over by a Mac truck, I am still excited and I know this will all be worth it one sweet day!! Hopefully and prayerfully very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment