Thursday, March 21, 2013

An update from Luther Fertility Land!

I haven't posted in a few days because nothing much has been going on. We are taking it one day at a time. Still on the diet roller coaster (Oh my gracious!!) and it is getting to me of course. Having to absolutely cut out every kind of carbohydrate there is on the face of this green earth is so past challenging, it is just plain crazy!!!! Even some veggies that I thought I could eat, are on my "DO NOT EAT THESE VEGGIES" list....Really?? Even with all of this, plus doing the Couch to 5K thing, I still dont think I am dropping the weight like I should be. I thought I would have off quite a bit of weight by now but I am only at about 9 lbs...I know I know...9 lbs is a large baby and so far I have lost a total of 41 pounds. But when you are on this journey, you always feel like whatever it is you are doing, is never enough. I just want to become a mother so bad, that I will do whatever it takes. And that "whatever it takes" is not working as well as I thought. I have prayed and prayed for God to give me the strength to endure this journey for as long as it is in His Will for us to, but sometimes it gets trying and you feel like giving up. I can tell you from experience, dont ever give up! No matter what the situation, NEVER give up! Even on days like today when I have craved (like mad woman craving) something sweet and some McDonald's french fries....I have thought about truly giving up...But, I know that when this is all over and I am holding God's precious gift to me and Brandon in my arms, I will never remember the craving of the sweet little something and those McDonald's fries. And I absolutely cannot wait until that day comes! And I know it will!! God promises to give the barren women a child. And I know that when God promises it....It WILL happen!! In Psalm 113:9 it says that "God settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children". Thank you Jesus!!

So, that was just a brief little over view on the "happenings" in Luther fertility land! Nothing too exciting. Yet anyways!! Keep the prayers going up for us!! We will be needing them the rest of way down this winding road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment