Monday, January 13, 2014

Minor setback but we are still so blessed

Today we went in for our final ultrasound of the cycle...Needless to say it was such a blessing to see that we have one egg that is fully mature at 20mm and one that is 15mm, which still needs a little time (Follistim didn't really work like we planned)...My uterine lining is pretty thin right now, which is not so great. We are still scheduled for our IUI procedures tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday morning. I have to inject estrogen into my vagina (TMI but hey, that is what you have to do with it)  for the next 2 days (including today) to hopefully get my lining where it needs to be at an 8 so if our miracle does happen this month, it will have somewhere to hang out for the next 9 months.  Now I know how Khloe Kardashian feels with a thin uterine lining...Discouraged!!

I will do my HCG injection tonight to release my eggs to be on track for possible conception over the next 2 days. Please please, keep us in your prayers. I pray this is our last month on this roller coaster ride. I am so ready to finally be a Mommy and get this all over with! It has definitely been the longest, hardest 5 1/2 years of my life. Thank you all for thinking of us and for following along as we tackle one of the hardest journey's and obstacles anyone could face. I know this post was short, but there really isn't much to update on. I will not be on within the next couple of days, as I am in a lot of pain in my lower back and the nausea is kicking in. I will be in bed, to assure I do not get that yucky ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome I got last cycle.

I will leave you with this verse! One of my favorites that I have clung to during many of my worse days.


1 comment:

  1. Kristie, I have had infertility troubles as well. At age 12 I was diagnosed with PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome). I thank you so much for sharing your blogs, I found them today, and I ready every single one of them that would show (: I never thought you had this problem, I thought you and Brandon were just waiting for the right time. It just goes to show you that you should never judge the book by it's cover. I've always looked up to you..Your so pretty, your hair is perfect, you are proportioned just right, etc. and here I see we have the same infertility problem, it's comforting to know I'm not alone, and not only that but the person I look up to goes through it all.

    ReplyDelete